On Thu, 26 May 2011, Andreas Tille wrote:
What exactly is the problem / error message if you try to commit?

It is still something like:
(...)
Sending        trunk/debian/rules
Transmitting file data .........svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Can't create directory '/svn/debian-med/db/transactions/6860-1.txn': Read-only file system

I just verified that your (alteholz-guest) status is "Junior Developer"
which should grant your commit permissions.  Can you please try again
and report the exact error?

It hasn't been working after the changes on alioth. As I read in some email about lost ACLs, maybe I need to be removed and added again to debian-med!?

Anyway, shame on me, with my last patches one couldn't build a package. The updated debian-dir is again available at:
  http://debian.alteholz.de/ginkgocadx-debian.tar.bz2
Before merging the other commits, I could build a fine package. The rpath-issue is really resolved now, I added some spelling fixes, the useless-call-to-ldconfig comes from dh and I added an override. So except the missing manpage and a duplicate changelog file, this package should be lintian clean.

  Thorsten