Hello Andreas,

I look to the phyml tests and find out their example nexus file wont work
properly. I tried with some other files it worked well what should we do ?
Should i change the data or anybody can look it if i do something wrong
with program last code wont work.

Best Regards

Canberk Koç
[image: https://]about.me/canberkkoc