Hi everybody,

On Fri, 1 Dec 2017, Andreas Tille wrote:
   * I never liked the split of one upstream source into lots of SVN
     checkouts in different source packages.  Those who are working on
     that set of packages need to do stupid repeated work for no good
     reason and I really regret that I added myself as Uploader which
     seems to be a good reason for other Uploaders to leave with this
     kind of boring work they introduced in the first place

when I did some work on these packages, only the released versions did have a tarball, whereas all the release candidates only existed as tags in the repositories. Meanwhile I only see a source tarball for 1.5.6, but there are release tags for 1.5.7 and 1.6.0 ...

Well. It is not _that_ easy since in general our ftpmasters like to have
this all separated.

Erm, why?  There is a *single* download tarball.  Since when asks
ftpmaster for separating its content?

ftpmasters don't like a tarball of tarballs.

   Thorsten