Hi Mary,

On Wed, Jan 03, 2018 at 11:11:58AM -0800, Mary Kuhner wrote:
> I have corrected the copyright/license text throughout and applied
> most of your patches.  I don't feel I can apply the patches to use
> the distribution Boost and Tinyxml as my users may not be on a
> Linux that has them, but I'm perfectly happy if you do.

That's fine.  Probably not all patches I created were applicable for all
situations - it is fine if I keep them for Debian only.

> I did disagree with one of your fixes--rather, it points out a place
> where we omitted a standard error check.  I have put the error check in.

Perfect.  I would not claim that I did all things right - so I'm
happy if you found a better solution.

> I can send you a tarball of the source directory, if that would be
> helpful; I will try to do a release within the next few days.

Just drop me a note if the tarball is publicly available.  I'm not
really in a hurry and so it is better to simply use what is available
online.

> Thanks again for bringing this to my attention, not to mention getting
> it into the distribution in the first place!

You are welcome.  In turn thanks a lot for your cooperation

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de