On 13/02/18 21:59, Dylan Aïssi wrote:
> Hi Tony,

>> Is it possible to refer to dependencies like this available in other
>> PPAs when building packages?
>
> It seems possible [1] but for the whole PPA not for an individual
> package. Not sure that it is reasonable to add dependency to other PPA
> here.

Hi, Dylan.

It's not poss1ble to build some of the current Debian-Med packages for
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS using the older ToolChain so I think it is reasonable
to add a PPA dependency to the Debian-Med PPA:

> https://launchpad.net/~debian-med/+archive/ubuntu/ppa/+edit-dependencies

Do you or anyone else object if I add the ToolChain test PPA dependency?

> ppa:ubuntu-toolchain-r/test

Thanks,

  Tony.

mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.tra...@minke-informatics.co.uk