Hi Afif,

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 09:34:41AM -0400, Afif Elghraoui wrote:
> >It seems these can be deleted since they never had any purpose on
> >Alioth.  However, if you think that's a problem of the migration please
> >be more verbose what you consider the problem for the empty results on
> >Salsa.
> >

> Go ahead. I had wanted to package VEP,

What is VEP?

> but didn't want to have to package and maintain Ensembl, so gave up there.

OK, I've deleted the two empty repositories.  BTW, we had an ensembl
package in Debian before and there is an non-empty but outdated
repository[1].

Kind regards

      Andreas.

PS: As a non-related issue:  I've just spent some time to build simpleitk
and will do a source upload soon (just to prevent a race condizion).

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/ensembl

--
http://fam-tille.de