Hi,

it does not seem to be clear that we REALLY need to do source only
uploads since the release cycle for Debian 11 has been started.  Please
re-read the according mail on debian-devel-announce!

To make sure everybody is doing it the same way (or how to find out how
to create a source changes file easily) I added this to the Debian Med
team policy.  Please read

https://med-team.pages.debian.net/policy/#to-make-gbp-buildpackage-build-the-package-with-pdebuild

carefully and adjust your ~/.gbp.conf file accordingly with

   pbuilder-options=--source-only-changes

This will create two changes file - one for the binary and one
for the source only upload.  You should

   debsign *_source.changes

when doing uploads to unstable (when uploading to new just sign the
binary changes file and upload this).

I have some remarks below - if it is to longish seek for your
name for specific comments.  All people in To: / CC: please
really read this mail.

On Wed, Sep 04, 2019 at 10:01:15PM +0100, Julian Gilbey wrote:

> Source package: cnvkit
> Version: 0.9.6-1
> One relevant line of the excuse file (including the uploader):
>   Not built on buildd: arch amd64 binaries uploaded by moeller
> Transition verdict: REJECTED_PERMANENTLY
>
> Source package: kma
> Version: 1.2.11-1
> One relevant line of the excuse file (including the uploader):
>   Not built on buildd: arch amd64 binaries uploaded by moeller
> Transition verdict: REJECTED_PERMANENTLY
>
> Source package: biobambam2
> Version: 2.0.137+dfsg-1
> One relevant line of the excuse file (including the uploader):
>   Not built on buildd: arch amd64 binaries uploaded by moeller
> Transition verdict: REJECTED_PERMANENTLY
>
> Source package: libmaus2
> Version: 2.0.663-1
> One relevant line of the excuse file (including the uploader):
>   Not built on buildd: arch amd64 binaries uploaded by moeller
> Transition verdict: REJECTED_PERMANENTLY
>
> Source package: python-bids-validator
> Version: 1.2.4-1
> One relevant line of the excuse file (including the uploader):
>   Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by yoh, a new source-only
> upload is needed to allow migration
> Transition verdict: REJECTED_PERMANENTLY
>
> Source package: bcbio
> Version: 1.1.5-1
> One relevant line of the excuse file (including the uploader):
>   Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by moeller, a new
> source-only upload is needed to allow migration
> Transition verdict: REJECTED_PERMANENTLY
>
> Source package: subread
> Version: 1.6.5+dfsg-1
> One relevant line of the excuse file (including the uploader):
>   Not built on buildd: arch amd64 binaries uploaded by moeller
> Transition verdict: REJECTED_PERMANENTLY

Uploaded while doing Python3 migration and new upstream version.

> Source package: igdiscover
> Version: 0.11-2
> One relevant line of the excuse file (including the uploader):
>   Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by moeller, a new
> source-only upload is needed to allow migration
> Transition verdict: REJECTED_PERMANENTLY

Beaten by #933527 against snakemake.

@Steffen:  You did it again and uploaded not using a chroot environment.
This is not helpful at all specifically if this is now catched by the
source-only uploads.  Just don't do that pretty please.

> Source package: shapeit4
> Version: 0.0.0+git20181214+dfsg-1
> One relevant line of the excuse file (including the uploader):
>   Not built on buildd: arch amd64 binaries uploaded by bob.dyb...@gmail.com
> Transition verdict: REJECTED_PERMANENTLY

@Dylan: I did some minor updates but autopkgtest fails with:

Initialization:
[E::hts_open_format] Failed to open file unphased.bcf

ERROR: Problem opening index file for [unphased.bcf]
+ shapeit4 --input unphased.bcf --map chr20.b37.gmap.gz --region 20 --reference
reference.bcf --scaffold scaffold.bcf --use-PS 0.0001 --thread 4 --log
phased.log --output phased.bcf

SHAPEIT
  * Author        : Olivier DELANEAU, University of Lausanne
  * Contact       : olivier.delan...@gmail.com
  * Version       : 4.0.0
  * Run date      : 05/09/2019 - 10:22:44

Files:
  * Input VCF     : [unphased.bcf]
  * Reference VCF : [reference.bcf]
  * Scaffold VCF  : [scaffold.bcf]
  * Genetic Map   : [chr20.b37.gmap.gz]
  * Output VCF    : [phased.bcf]
  * Output LOG    : [phased.log]

Parameters:
  * Seed    : 15052011
  * Threads : 4 threads
  * MCMC    : 15 iterations [5b + 1p + 1b + 1p + 1b + 1p + 5m]
  * PBWT    : Store indexes every 8 variants
  * PBWT    : Depth of PBWT neighbours to condition on: 4
  * HMM     : K is variable / min W is 2.00Mb / Ne is 15000
  * HMM     : Inform phasing using VCF/PS field / Error rate of PS field is
0.0001

Initialization:
[E::hts_open_format] Failed to open file unphased.bcf

ERROR: Problem opening index file for [unphased.bcf]

Can you please have a look?

> Source package: python-pybedtools
> Version: 0.8.0-2
> One relevant line of the excuse file (including the uploader):
>   Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by moeller, a new
> source-only upload is needed to allow migration
> Transition verdict: REJECTED_PERMANENTLY
>
> Source package: ragout
> Version: 2.1.1+dfsg-1
> One relevant line of the excuse file (including the uploader):
>   Not built on buildd: arch amd64 binaries uploaded by tille
> Transition verdict: REJECTED_PERMANENTLY

Taking over my responsibility here.  Update to new version as well as Python3
port are needed.

> Source package: orthanc-dicomweb
> Version: 1.0+dfsg-1
> One relevant line of the excuse file (including the uploader):
>   Not built on buildd: arch amd64 binaries uploaded by s.jodo...@gmail.com
> Transition verdict: REJECTED_PERMANENTLY
>
> Source package: orthanc
> Version: 1.5.7+dfsg-1
> One relevant line of the excuse file (including the uploader):
>   Not built on buildd: arch amd64 binaries uploaded by s.jodo...@gmail.com
> Transition verdict: REJECTED_PERMANENTLY
>
> Source package: tm-align
> Version: 20190708+dfsg-1
> One relevant line of the excuse file (including the uploader):
>   Not built on buildd: arch amd64 binaries uploaded by moeller
> Transition verdict: REJECTED_PERMANENTLY
>
> Source package: bioperl
> Version: 1.7.5-1
> One relevant line of the excuse file (including the uploader):
>   Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by moeller, a new
> source-only upload is needed to allow migration
> Transition verdict: REJECTED_PERMANENTLY
>
> Source package: adapterremoval
> Version: 2.3.1-1
> One relevant line of the excuse file (including the uploader):
>   Not built on buildd: arch amd64 binaries uploaded by moeller
> Transition verdict: REJECTED_PERMANENTLY
>
> Source package: changeo
> Version: 0.4.6-1
> One relevant line of the excuse file (including the uploader):
>   Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by moeller, a new
> source-only upload is needed to allow migration
> Transition verdict: REJECTED_PERMANENTLY
>
> Source package: obitools
> Version: 1.2.13+dfsg-1
> One relevant line of the excuse file (including the uploader):
>   Not built on buildd: arch amd64 binaries uploaded by moeller
> Transition verdict: REJECTED_PERMANENTLY
>
> Source package: q2-types
> Version: 2019.4.1-1
> One relevant line of the excuse file (including the uploader):
>   Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by tille, a new source-only
> upload is needed to allow migration
> Transition verdict: REJECTED_PERMANENTLY

Just updated to latest upstream and uploaded.

> Source package: roary
> Version: 3.12.0+dfsg-3
> One relevant line of the excuse file (including the uploader):
>   Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by sa...@tetrinetsucht.de,
> a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
> Transition verdict: REJECTED_PERMANENTLY
>
> Source package: libbigwig
> Version: 0.4.2+dfsg-2
> One relevant line of the excuse file (including the uploader):
>   Not built on buildd: arch amd64 binaries uploaded by moeller
> Transition verdict: REJECTED_PERMANENTLY
>
> Source package: biomaj3
> Version: 3.1.8-1
> One relevant line of the excuse file (including the uploader):
>   Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by olivier.sal...@irisa.fr,
> a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
> Transition verdict: REJECTED_PERMANENTLY
>
> Source package: biomaj3-core
> Version: 3.0.16-1
> One relevant line of the excuse file (including the uploader):
>   Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by olivier.sal...@irisa.fr,
> a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
> Transition verdict: REJECTED_PERMANENTLY
>
> Source package: biomaj3-daemon
> Version: 3.0.19-1
> One relevant line of the excuse file (including the uploader):
>   Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by olivier.sal...@irisa.fr,
> a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
> Transition verdict: REJECTED_PERMANENTLY
>
> Source package: biomaj3-download
> Version: 3.0.21-1
> One relevant line of the excuse file (including the uploader):
>   Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by olivier.sal...@irisa.fr,
> a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
> Transition verdict: REJECTED_PERMANENTLY
>
> Source package: biomaj3-process
> Version: 3.0.13-1
> One relevant line of the excuse file (including the uploader):
>   Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by olivier.sal...@irisa.fr,
> a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
> Transition verdict: REJECTED_PERMANENTLY
>
> Source package: biomaj3-user
> Version: 3.0.8-1
> One relevant line of the excuse file (including the uploader):
>   Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by olivier.sal...@irisa.fr,
> a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
> Transition verdict: REJECTED_PERMANENTLY

The following packages are in a really bad state anyway.  For
the moment at least I will ignore these:

> Source package: freemedforms-project
> Version: 0.9.4-2
> One relevant line of the excuse file (including the uploader):
>   Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by tille, a new source-only
> upload is needed to allow migration
> Transition verdict: REJECTED_PERMANENTLY
>
> Source package: sofa-framework
> Version: 1.0~beta4-12
> One relevant line of the excuse file (including the uploader):
>   Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by tille, a new source-only
> upload is needed to allow migration
> Transition verdict: REJECTED_PERMANENTLY
>
> Source package: sitplus
> Version: 1.0.3-5.1
> One relevant line of the excuse file (including the uploader):
>   Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by iwamatsu, a new
> source-only upload is needed to allow migration
> Transition verdict: REJECTED_PERMANENTLY

Please remember: Do NOT do binary uploads except when uploading to new!

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de