FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Hans Ienasescu <notificati...@github.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 5:50 PM
Subject: [bio-tools/biotoolsRegistry] bio.tools COVID-19 tools list (#505)

This issue is a placeholder for a discussion related to the bio.tools
COVID-19 related tools list.

There is a *COVID-19* related subdomain in bio.tools at:
*https://covid-19.bio.tools <https://covid-19.bio.tools>*

*Everyone* is encouraged to populate the tools list at the bio.tools
subdomain above.
In order to populate the subdomain you can:

   - *post a link to a bio.tools entry in this thread as a comment*
   - *Tag tools in bio.tools with the COVID-19 collection*
   - Email registry-supp...@elixirmail.cbs.dtu.dk with tool recommendations
   (*less recommended*, *only if you don't have a bio.tools or GitHub
   account*)
   - Post a link to a tool not in bio.tools (*less recommended*, *might
   take a long time until the tool actually gets into bio.tools*)

If you post a tool here or tag tools with the COVID-19 collection, I (and
other willing folks) will update the *https://covid-19.bio.tools
<https://covid-19.bio.tools>* subdomain as soon as possible.

*Please only post or add tools that are of real relevance to COVID-19!*
What is of *real relevance* is open to discussion and we should have that
discussion, but let's not spam this thread with arguments on what is
relevant.

--
Michael R. Crusoe