Extracting the linked deb, one finds a binary and a very restrictive
license. I do not believe that guppy source code is available nor it is
likely to become available any time soon.

While some of their other basecallers have source code available, I would
not call the license OSS:
https://github.com/nanoporetech/flappie/blob/master/LICENCE.txt

--
Michael R. Crusoe