Andreas Tille kirjoitti 12.2.2021 klo 11.09:
> I'd like to draw your attention to bug #951704 which finally
> prevents the migration of biomaj3[1].

As the soft freeze has begun, drmaa will not be allowed to
re-enter testing.

We could remove the python3-drmaa dependency relationship from
python3-biomaj3. The dependency only appeared in version 3.1.18-1,
because before that dh_python3 could not find a python3-drmaa
package[2]. I implemented the change in a branch[3].

I'm afraid the alternative for biomaj3 is to be removed from testing.
That should be done if it isn't usable at all without drmaa.

--
Juhani

> [1] https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=biomaj3
[2]