Hi Andreas,

Am Sonntag, den 01.05.2022, 21:12 +0200 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> Hi Martin,
>
> Am Sun, May 01, 2022 at 04:46:43PM +0000 schrieb Uecker, Martin:
> > it seems the octave upgrade is held back because of
> > some spurious error message in the BART autopkgtest.
> >
> > This is a bug in octave, but I added the workaround
> > suggested in the bug report.
> >
> > https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1010164
> >
> > Please upload of you think this makes sense.
>
> Uploaded.  Thanks a lot for your preparation

Thank you for uploading.

There is also some issue with the nvidia-cuda-toolkit

https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/bart-cuda

I guess we only need to re-upload once nvidia-cuda-toolkit
is updated?

BTW: The next version of BART will include a complete
machine learning framework (not relying on Tensorflow
or Pytorch). Maybe this is interesting also to others.

Martin