Hi all,

did sprint organizer asked for DDs  funding?

Question is who the sprint 'organizer' is ;)
I am providing the space, so are you also considering me the organizer in the sense of official communication? I was not aware of that, but if that's the case then please let me know how much you will be asking for in terms of funding. I'd be happy to bundle these requests send an email to the DPL for pre-approval as in [1]. Do you think there is a deadline for that?

A word of caution: As you could see in the previous email thread [2] I might not be the best person to guesstimate such costs so please even state any 'obvious' amounts :)

Cheers
Sascha

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-sprints/2020/01/msg00000.html
[2] https://lists.debian.org/debian-sprints/2020/01/msg00009.html