Hi César,

César Pomar, on 2023-07-28:
> I noticed that on https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/veryfasttree, they are
> testing the tool with 32-bit architectures, and the tests are failing. The
> tool is designed to leverage computing on 64-bit architectures, and the
> memory limit of 32 bits drastically reduces the size of data that can be
> processed. Nevertheless, in order to avoid Segmentation faults on 32-bit
> architectures and to pass the tests on those systems, I have made the code
> compatible with 32 bits and released version 4.0.2. It should now pass all
> the Debian tests without any issues.

Thanks for your update for the 32-bit architectures support,
sorry this seems to have stalled a bit.  I did give a spin to
your version 4.0.2 on i386 and armhf, and the segmentation fault
in autopkgtest context went away.

If you're interested in proceeding to prepare the package update
for Debian yourself, you can lookup the team policy[1] chapter
on the update topic if you need a refresh.  Once you think your
repository in Salsa is ready for uploading the new version,
please come back to us requesting for sponsorship.

[1]: https://med-team.pages.debian.net/policy/

Have a nice day,  :)
--
  .''`.  Étienne Mollier <emoll...@debian.org>
 : :' :  gpg: 8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da