On Thu, Feb 01, 2024 at 01:55:21PM +0100, Sébastien Jodogne wrote:
> Even if I'm tagged as the maintainer of "orthanc-python", I don't know
> how autopkgtest/flaky works (I haven't implemented such tests by
> myself).

This is the script that runs for tests:

https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/orthanc-python/-/blob/master/debian/tests/run-unit-test?ref_type=heads

This is a basic script that should work and did work at least locally -- note
that I only "sponsored"
an upload for this package and did not delve very deep into the working detaiks.

IDK why the logs are incomplete though.

> I consequently forward your message to the Debian Med mailing
> list, as I cannot help on this bug by myself.

If you prefer, we can drop this test altogether and test locally before each
upload.