* Mattia Rizzolo <mat...@debian.org>, 2016-04-22, 12:03:
I also get a warning when I'm building my package: "dpkg-genchanges: warning: package gnome-twitch-dbgsym listed in files list but not in control info"
ignore this warning.
there was some lines about this warning yesterday in #debian-qa, ending up with something on the tune of "you should contact guilliem about it".

Did somebody actually did it?

I didn't.

(I know the involved people on that discussion read this list)

(There's too much noise on -mentors to read everything without losing sanity. I delete most of the stuff without reading. If you want me to read something in the middle of a thread I didn't participate in, you'll have to CC me explicitly.)

--
Jakub Wilk