Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Debomatic-amd64: passing
http://debomatic-amd64.debian.net/distribution#unstable/zfs-linux/0.6.5.8-0.1/buildlog

Sponsor-note: please wait for confirmation from zfs maintainer a...@debian.org

  Dear mentors,

  I am looking for a sponsor for my package "zfs-linux"

 * Package name    : zfs-linux
   Version         : 0.6.5.8-0.1
   Upstream Author : zfsonlinux developers
 * URL             : zfsonlinux.org
 * License         : CDDL
   Section         : kernel

  It builds those binary packages:

    libnvpair1linux - Solaris name-value library for Linux
 libuutil1linux - Solaris userland utility library for Linux
 libzfs2linux - OpenZFS filesystem library for Linux
 libzfslinux-dev - OpenZFS filesystem development files for Linux
 libzpool2linux - OpenZFS pool library for Linux
 zfs-dbg    - Debugging symbols for OpenZFS userland libraries and tools
 zfs-dkms   - OpenZFS filesystem kernel modules for Linux
 zfs-dracut - OpenZFS root filesystem capabilities for Linux - dracut
 zfs-initramfs - OpenZFS root filesystem capabilities for Linux - initramfs
 zfs-zed    - OpenZFS Event Daemon
 zfsutils-linux - command-line tools to manage OpenZFS filesystems

  To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  https://mentors.debian.net/package/zfs-linux

    dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/contrib/z/zfs-linux/zfs-linux_0.6.5.8-0.1.dsc

  Changes since the last upload:

zfs-linux (0.6.5.8-0.1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Non-maintainer upload.
  * New upstream release.
  * Remove merged patches:
    - 1003-Add-tunable-to-ignore-hole_birth.patch
    - 1004-ignore-hole_birth-by-default.patch
  * Override dh_fixperms to remove executable bit for dsl_pool.c, eliminating
    lintian warning.
  * Install zfs-zed.service as zfs.service .