package: sponsorship-requests
severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "shadowsocks-libev" for

 * Package name    : shadowsocks-libev
   Version         : 2.4.8+ds-1~bpo8+1
   Upstream Author : Max Lv <>
 * URL             :
 * License         : GPL-3+
   Section         : net

It builds those binary packages:

 libshadowsocks-dev - lightweight and secure socks5 proxy (development files)
 libshadowsocks1 - lightweight and secure socks5 proxy (shared library)
 shadowsocks-libev - lightweight and secure socks5 proxy

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  dget -x

or you can use git-buildpackage to build:
  gbp clone --pristine-tar
  git checkout jessie-backports_2.4.8+ds-1
  DIST=jessie-backports git-pbuilder create # Skip this if you already
have pbuilder environment
  gbp buildpackage --git-ignore-branch --git-pristine-tar
--git-pbuilder --git-dist=jessie-backports

I pushed my changes to git repo:

Thank you!

Roger Shimizu, GMT +9 Tokyo
PGP/GPG: 4096R/6C6ACD6417B3ACB1