Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: wishlist

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gudhi"

 * Package name      : gudhi
   Version           : 1.3.1+ds-1
   Upstream Author   : Gudhi Project / INRIA
 * URL               : http://gudhi.gforge.inria.fr/
 * License           : GPL3+
   Section           : math

GUDHI is a C++ header-only template library for computations in the
mathematical field of topological data analysis.

My package currently only builds libgudhi-dev, which contains the upstream
library
headers for this header-only template library. The build process does also
build a bunch of example binaries, but these are *not* installed. I intend
to add them to a gudhi-examples package at a later time, but upstream does
not currently ship good install rules for them.

My package includes the following patches:

 - Stash-flags.patch: Work around an upstream-acknowledged bug where CMake
   ignores compiler flags.

 - Don-t-use-static-boost.patch: Don't link examples statically to boost.
   This is not currently relevant, as the examples are not used.

 - Disable-some-tests-that-uncleanly-write-outside-the-.patch: Disable two
   upstream self-tests that write outside the build directory. (I now see
   that this patch's name was cut off by gbp).

The package can be accessed at https://mentors.debian.net/package/gudhi and
through

 dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gudhi/gudhi_1.3.1+ds-1.dsc

The package builds cleanly against a sid pbuilder.

 Best,
 Gard Spreemann

-- System Information:
Debian Release: stretch/sid
  APT prefers testing
  APT policy: (990, 'testing'), (500, 'unstable')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)
Foreign Architectures: i386

Kernel: Linux 4.7.0-1-amd64 (SMP w/4 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=C.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=C.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash
Init: systemd (via /run/systemd/system)