Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: wishlist

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libcbitcoin-perl", a Perl wrapper
for the other package I am trying to get a sponsor for, picocoin.
These modules allow Perl programmers to develop Bitcoin applications including
nodes that connect to the peer to peer network.

* Package name    : libcbitcoin-perl
  Version         : 0.2-1
  Upstream Author : Joel De Jesus
* URL             :
* License         : GPL2
  Section         : extra

It builds those binary packages:

  libcbitcoin-perl - Perl modules for picocoin.

To access further information about this package, please visit the following

  dget -x

More information about hello can be obtained from

 Joel De Jesus