Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal [important for RC bugs, wishlist for new packages]

  Dear mentors,

  I am looking for a sponsor for my package "openbox"

 * Package name    : openbox
   Version         : 3.5.2-8+deb8u1
   Upstream Author : Dana Jansens <>
 * URL             :
 * License         : GPL-2+
   Section         : x11

  It builds those binary packages:

gnome-panel-control - command line utility to invoke GNOME panel run dialog/menu
 libobrender29 - rendering library for openbox themes
 libobt2    - parsing library for openbox
openbox - standards-compliant, fast, light-weight and extensible window man
 openbox-dev - development files for the openbox window manager
openbox-gnome-session - command line utility to run Openbox as GNOME session openbox-kde-session - command line utility to run Openbox as KDE SC session

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

dget -x

  Changes since the last upload:

    * debian/control:
    +  Add libxcursor-dev to B-D for fix load startup notifications.
    (Closes: #838326)

   Mateusz Łukasik