Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: wishlist

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "genwqe-user"

* Package name    : genwqe-user
  Version         : 4.0.17-1
  Upstream Author : Frank Haverkamp
* URL             :
* License         : Apache Version 2.0
  Section         : contrib/libs
  Description     : A hardware accelerated version of zLib using PCIe with FPGA

It builds those binary packages:

genwqe-tools - utilities for accelerated libz implementation
libzadc-dev - accelerated libz implementation (development headers)
libzadc1   - accelerated libz implementation (Accelerated Data Compression/ADC

To access further information about this package, please visit the following

  dget -x

More information about genwqe-user can be obtained from!/wiki/W51a7ffcf4dfd_4b40_9d82_446ebc23c550/page/CAPI%20accelerated%20GZIP%20Compression%20Adapter%20User%E2%80%99s%20guide

Fernando Seiti Furusato
IBM Linux Technology Center