control: retitle -1 RFS: verilog-mode/20160910.debfc6d-1 [ITP]

Dear Kiwamu,

Thank you for your work to bring this new package to Debian!  As I said,
I can't sponsor the upload, but I hope this more detailed review is
useful to you.

I've split it into two sections: things that I would consider must-fixes
before an upload to Debian, and suggested improvements.  The latter
aren't strictly necessary, but they would help demonstrate to a
potential sponsor that you are committed to maintaining this package in
Debian.

Must fixes
==========

1. The line "Only support emacs and xemacs" doesn't make sense (what
else would you be supporting?).  What were you trying to say?

2. There is a Lintian error:

    E: verilog-mode: info-document-missing-dir-section
usr/share/info/verilog.info.gz

3. Some files are not GPL-3+.  For example,
tests/auto_delete_whitespace.v.  Please check every file's copyright
status and detail in d/copyright.

4. The README is useless to an end user who has already installed the
package, so you shouldn't be installing it -- it could be confusing.

5. You've missed some steps of the Emacs policy.[1]  For example, you
are missing a emacsen compat level.  Please check the policy carefully.

Suggestions
===========

1. It would be best to build-depend on emacs25, not emacs24.  emacs24
might be removed from stretch.

2. At debhelper compat 10, you can probably delete
debian/verilog-mode.dirs.

3. You are generating ChangeLog.txt but not installing it.  You can use
dh_installchangelogs(1).

4. How about installing verilog-lex.el as an example?  See
dh_installexamples(1).  Or possibly somewhere else.

[1] https://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/debian-emacs-policy

--
Sean Whitton