Control: tag -1 +moreinfo

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 02:38:00PM +0100, Félix Sipma wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "inkscape-open-symbols".
>   inkscape-open-symbols - Open source SVG symbol sets that can be used as
> Inkscape symbols
>
> Package: inkscape-open-symbols
> Version: 1.0-1
> Upstream Author: Xaviju <xav...@gmail.com>
> Homepage: http://github.com/Xaviju/inkscape-open-symbols
> License: GPL-2
> Section: graphics

>     dget -x
> https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/inkscape-open-symbols/inkscape-open-symbols_1.0-1.dsc

While from technical point of view it looks good, I'm afraid there's a
license problem: you're mixing GPL-2 and GPL-3+.  I believe this is not a
problem between symbol sets -- there's mere aggregation without derivation
or linking, but this can't be said for packaging.

Meow!
--
Autotools hint: to do a zx-spectrum build on a pdp11 host, type:
  ./configure --host=zx-spectrum --build=pdp11