Hello, apologies for the late response

On Sun, Jun 25, 2017 at 07:49:51PM +0200, Muri Nicanor wrote:
Hi,

On 06/18/2017 11:23 AM, gustavo panizzo wrote:
- src/Tests/USB/data/0001.bin src/Tests/UseCase/DummyDevices/root.tar.xz
 what's the source of that file? please regenerate them at build time

i'm not sure how to deal with this- the 0001.bin is a copy of a binary
USB Descriptor of one of upstreams devices.
which device? is it a physical device? is it a virtual device?

The root.tar.xz is an
archive containing the files from
src/Tests/UseCase/DummyDevices/{bus,devices}, which itself is a copy of
upstreams /sys/bus/usb and /sys/devices, containing also some binary
files. And the files are only there for the tests.
looks to me like a bunch of mkdir, touch, etc can replace it easily

i would compare this with a JPG-file thats part of a graphics library
test-routine or something like that...
we try to generate those at build time

PS: i forgot to add to the last email we should target unstable instead
of experimental :)

cheers,
muri

--