Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "fspy"

 * Package name    : fspy
   Version         : 0.1.1-2
   Upstream Author : Richard Sammet <richard.sam...@gmail.com>
 * URL             : http://mytty.org/fspy
 * License         : GPL-2+
   Section         : misc

It builds those binary packages:

 fspy  - filesystem activity monitoring tool

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

 https://mentors.debian.net/package/fspy

Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command
:

 dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fspy/fspy_0.1.1-2.dsc

More information about fspy can be obtained from http://mytty.org/fspy.

Changes since the last upload:

 * QA upload.
 * Applied reproducible build patch from Chris Lamb (Closes: #831354)
 * Bumped compat level to 10
 * Set maintainer to Debian QA Group
 * Dropped build-dep on quilt
 * Removed obsolete fields from d/control
 * Converted to source format 3.0 (quilt)
 * Converted d/rules to dh_ format
 * Removed useless watch file
 * Converted d/copyright to machine-readable format
 * Standards version 4.0.0

Regards,
David William Richmond Davies-Jones