Hi,

So I have a small problem when uploading the .changes file on
debian.mentors, I get this error:

Checking signature on .changes
Gpg: /path/2vcard_0.6-1_amd64.changes: error 58: Invocation of
gpgme_op_verify
Invocation of gpgme_op_verify: GPGME: No data

I think I have done the whole procedure well, that's what I did once the
package builder with *git-pbuilder.*
I created an account on debian.mentors and a gpg key RSA 4096, I added my
key to my account on debian mentors, the id that appears is the right id.

Then created a .dput.cf file as shown on the debian.mentors page (here
<https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers>) to use the http method.

Then I sign with my key the .dsc file with this command:
*debsign -k my_id_key file.dsc*

I checked the signature with
*gpg --verify file.dsc*

Everything is ok, I then try to upload the .changes file with

*dput mentors file.dsc*
And this is where I get the error I quote above. So I do not know what
stage I missed or forgotten. (I'am not root when I type all commands)

Thanks
Simon