Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: important

I am looking for a sponsor for an NMU of the "tack" package,
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/tack.

This is a new upstream version fixing an FTBFS bug with current
ncurses[1] and a segfault problem[2].  In addition to that, I have fixed
the debian/watch file which was no longer working[3].

I have tried to keep the changes under debian/ minimal, but the upstream
changes are quite large (34 files changed, 10268 insertions, 4831
deletions).  Still, considering that this is a leaf package with low
popcon and the maintainer has not replied to any of the bugs, packaging
a new upstream release seemed appropriate to me.

A detailed log of what I broke is on the git repository at [4] (the
Debian changelog has not been finalized there yet, will push if/when the
package gets accepted into Debian).

Cheers,
       Sven

1. https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=862472