Hi Janusz,

On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 06:53:39PM +0100, Janusz Dobrowolski wrote:
> Hi Tobi,
>
> Thanks for the review. I have fixed most of the issues you have pointed out.
> One thing I could not address yet is declared debhelper compatibility
> level. My current development box runs Ubuntu 14.04, and for some reason
> I could not successfully compile the package using gbp buildpackage in
> pbuilder environment. I will have to investigate it further.

You definitely should not build for Debian in Ubuntu.

At least, debootstrap a Debian chroot and build from there, but bulding
from Ubuntu calls for trouble. You will also not have a recent toolchain
with that old Ubuntu, so there is so much stuff that you will miss...

> Anyway, I have pushed fixed package version to mentors.debian.net, and
> one additional warning appeared. While the latest published Debian
> standards specification seems to be 4.1.2.0, lintian check section on
> mentors frontaccounting package page shows now new-standards-version
> warning. This appeared after advised change in the SV field from
> previous 3.9.8, so I guess it is just false positive due to not up to
> date lintian version on mentors.debian.net?

Exactly, mentors runs an older version.

> Regarding old bug reports on BTS, I have resolved all that marked +rm
> already.  I will make also a review of the rest old closed bugs, but as
> far as I know most of them are already fixed in current package.

The bugs I see on the BTS are all "Done". This is wrong...
Looking at #717031 as an example: You did reopen it but you have marked it
fixed afterwards. Don't do that. Bugs must be closed using the changelog.

--
tobi