Hello all,

I am still looking for a sponsor for this package. My current work is at
https://salsa.debian.org/kkremitzki-guest/opencascade.

I have an experimental FreeCAD 0.17 (as well as Netgen 6.2.1801) built against
this package, and I would greatly like to get them in to Testing, if at all
possible, in time for the March 1st import freeze for Ubuntu 18.04, so I will
gladly do whatever work is needed to get these packages into shape if someone
more senior can point me in the right direction.

Thanks.