Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

  Dear mentors,

  I am looking for a sponsor for my package
"rhythmbox-plugin-alternative-toolbar"

 * Package name    : rhythmbox-plugin-alternative-toolbar
   Version         : 0.18.0-1
   Upstream Author : David Mohammed fossfree...@ubuntu.com
 * URL             : github.com/fossfreedom/alternative-toolbar
 * License         : GPLv3
   Section         : misc

  It builds those binary packages:

    rhythmbox-plugin-alternative-toolbar - Enhanced play controls and
interface for Rhythmbox

  To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  https://mentors.debian.net/package/rhythmbox-plugin-alternative-toolbar

    dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rhythmbox-plugin-alternative-toolbar/rhythmbox-plugin-alternative-toolbar_0.18.0-1.dsc

Notes:

I am the author of this plugin and maintainer of the package in both
Debian and Ubuntu.

The following checks have been made:

lintian -i -I --pedantic on the built source.  This is lintian free
except for one pedantic - testsuite-autopkgtest-missing ; I don't
consider it necessary to create a autopkgtest suite for this python
plugin for rhythmbox

check-all-the-things has been run on the source - as you can see in
the changelog the key pickups have been addressed.

pbuilder-dist unstable build - this package was successfully built.

  Changes since the last upload:

  * New upstream release
    - Latest Translations
    - Headerbar button to toggle a source toolbar (LP: #1733438)
    - Fixes for crashes with a german locale
    - Add appdata metadata (LP: #1725457)
    - Fix for crash when connecting and selecting a blank error source
      when connecting a phone (LP: #1723129)
    - More logical help and about icons in the plugin window
    - Translate Category heading
    - Translate repeat button tooltip
  * Packaging Changes:
    - debian/{control/compat} - bump debhelper version to v11
    - debian/copyright - 2018 year change
    - debian/control - bump Standards-Version to 4.1.3 (no changes required)
    - debian/copyright - Add GPL-2+ copyright for debian/* files
    - debian/copyright - Fix year issues from running
      check-all-the-things
    - debian/upstream/metadata - fix warnings and errors from running
      check-all-the-things
    - debian/upstream - move and rename signing-key

  Regards,
   David Mohammed