Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: wishlist

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "iotjs"

* Package name    : iotjs
  Version         : 1.0
  Upstream Author : Samsung Electronics
* URL             :
* License         : Apache-2.0
  Programming Lang: C, Javascript
  Description     : Platform for Internet of Things with JavaScript

It builds those binary packages:

iotjs - Javascript Framework for Internet of Things
iotjs-dev  - Developer files for Javascript Framework for IoT

To access further information about this package,
please visit the following URL:

dget -x

More information about iotjs can be obtained from:

Changes since the last upload:

* Initial release (Closes: #889824)

Philippe Coval

PS: If if helps I am ready to share this package to team of your choice.

-- System Information:
Debian Release: 9.3
  APT prefers stable
  APT policy: (600, 'stable')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)
Foreign Architectures: i386, armel, armhf

Kernel: Linux 4.9.0-5-amd64 (SMP w/4 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=en_US.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8), LANGUAGE=
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash
Init: systemd (via /run/systemd/system)