Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "python-mechanicalsoup"

* Package name    : python-mechanicalsoup
  Version         : 0.10.0-1
  Upstream Author : Mirth Hickford <>
* URL             :
* License         : Expat
  Section         : python

It builds those binary packages:

  python-mechanicalsoup - library for automating interaction with websites
(Python 2)
  python3-mechanicalsoup - library for automating interaction with websites
(Python 3)

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this

    dget -x

Changes since the last upload:

  [ Ondřej Nový ]
  * d/control: Set Vcs-* to

  [ Ghislain Antony Vaillant ]
  * New upstream version 0.10.0 (Closes: #883366)
  * Refresh the patch queue
  * Update the copyright years
  * Drop the get-orig-source target
  * Normalize the package descriptions
  * Bump the debhelper version to 11
  * Bump the standards version to 4.1.3
  * Explicitly disable testing at build time.
    Reason: Tests require network access
  * Add pytest-mock to the autopkgtest Depends

 Ghislain Vaillant