Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "vnstat"

 * Package name    : vnstat
   Version         : 1.18-1
   Upstream Author : Teemu Toivola <tst at iki dot fi>
 * URL             : https://humdi.net/vnstat/
 * License         : GPL2
   Section         : net

It builds those binary packages:

  vnstat     - console-based network traffic monitor
  vnstati    - image output support for vnStat

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  https://mentors.debian.net/package/vnstat

  dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/v/vnstat/vnstat_1.18-1.dsc

The source of the package can be found at https://github.com/cgzones/vnstat_deb.

Changes since the last upload:

  vnstat (1.18-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version 1.18

  * debian/
    - vnstat.service: add 3s timeout for auto-restart (Closes: #814542)
    - patches/
      + rebase and drop upstream applied ones
      + (hopefully) fix kfreebsd build warning
    - bump to compat level 11 and standards version 4.1.3
    - watch: switch to github url for encrypted connection
             and check signature
    - vnstat.postinst: do not run chown recursively (thanks to Lintian)
    - upstream/metadata: supply minimal metadata
    - debian/control: use https url for project homepage

 -- Christian Göttsche <cgzo...@googlemail.com>  Sun, 04 Mar 2018 21:34:00 +0100

Regards,
   Christian Göttsche

p.s.:
Due to checking the release file signature, I am getting the Lintian
warning `orig-tarball-missing-upstream-signature`.
How do I solve this? (I am using git-buildpackage)