Control: tags -1 - moreinfo

Alright, I've addressed all the points brought up by you two (thanks for the feedback so far!)

I have done a thorough check of the licenses, updated d/copyright, and found a few problematic Qt Commercial license files, which I reported to upstream. [1]

But, besides the files mentioned in [1], I think everything else is ready for review.

I've verified FreeCAD works well with this, and previously my WIP Netgen 6.2 package worked well but is currently experiencing issues which I think are unrelated. The only other dependent package is deal.ii which I am not familiar with and will have to investigate later as part of the phase-out of liboce.

1. https://www.opencascade.com/content/packaging-again-debian#comment-20398