On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 5:19 AM, Alexis Murzeau wrote:

> https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/streamlink/streamlink_0.11.0+dfsg-1~bpo9+1.dsc

Unfortunately the package FTBFS in my stretch pbuilder, one test
failure in tests/test_plugins.py, it looks like it tries to load the
plugins in ASCII encoding but some of them are UTF-8 encoding. To
reproduce, set LC_ALL=C and LANG=C and rebuild. The C.UTF-8 locale
seems to be a workaround, but I think the code should be changed to
always load in UTF-8 encoding.

Also, when I build twice in a row, I get a different failure:

dpkg-source: info: local changes detected, the modified files are:
 streamlink-0.11.0+dfsg/.cache/v/cache/lastfailed
dpkg-source: error: aborting due to unexpected upstream changes, see
/tmp/streamlink_0.11.0+dfsg-1~bpo9+1.diff.TRf3Wk

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise