Control: retitle -1 RFS: elpy/1.19.0-1 [ITP]

Updated to new upstream version.

https://mentors.debian.net/package/elpy
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/elpy/elpy_1.19.0-1.dsc

Chris Lamb reviewed 1.17.0-1:
> Needs work lamby at 2018-03-08 01:53:27.146548
> Please drop homepage / URI link from long description of the binary
> package. Thats what the main Homepage field is for
>
> - Please drop commented-out dependencies - they are just confusing
> - #Testsuite: autopkgtest-pkg-elpa also commented out is weird
> - "true" in debian/rules is unnecessary
> - not sure why you are overriding clean anyway or indeed any of the other
> targets
>
> (Please prefer to justify any of these changes as comments in the
> package itself, otherwise the next person to look at the package will not
> know...)

I have addressed all of these issues in 1.19.0-1, and have worked with
upstream to reduce the patch-set delta, both by fixing upstream bugs
and by adding build-deps needed for self-tests to pass.  In the future
I hope to help upstream make these tests pass when only python2
is not installed.

WRT the yasnippets installing to an elpy-specific location (Thanks to
Sean Whitton for raising this point), I have decided that for now they
should be installed and configured as upstream intends.  I am in the
process of merging them (upstream) into the official
yasnippet-snippets collection, and a future release of Elpy will
depend on yasnippet-snippets (>= version-with-elpy-snippets).

Please see https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/elpy for git history.

Regards,
Nicholas