Hello all,

I'm still looking for a sponsor for this package. Would anyone have a
bit of spare time to look at it and let me know how it can be made fit
for upload?

Is there any specific reason why this package is harder to review than
others? It is a bit discouraging not having received any feedback after
five package updates and more than a month from the first RFS.

Thanks! Cheers,
Dan