On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 11:07:10AM +0100, Chris Lamb wrote:
> tags 867731 + pending
> thanks
>
> Nicholas,
>
> > If you have time, would you please sponsor this one too?
>
> Done.

Thank you! :-)

> > […]
>
> FYI, there is really no need for lengthy explanations, descriptions of
> the changes and your history with the package here.
>
> Indeed, please redirect that effort — if any — into putting
> documentation into the package itself (changelog?); the comments on
> this RFS are essentially ephemeral and thus seems a misdirection of
> well-intentioned effort.
>
> Linking directly to the .dsc would be helpful from my point of view,
> however.

Sorry for failing to resubmit/update the link to the .dsc.  Year-old
RFSs are awkward, especially for a changelog that will just show " *
Initial upload (Closes: #1234567)"...  OTTO documentation, I'm
thinking about a mini-project that could save a lot of people time and
that might encourage every maintainer to provide a README.source ;-)

Kind regards,
Nicholas