Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: wishlist
Control: block 900945 by -1
Control: block -1 by 900944

  Dear mentors,

  I am looking for a sponsor for my package "python-preshed"

 * Package name    : python-preshed
   Version         : 1.0.0-1
   Upstream Author : [fill in name and email of upstream]
 * URL             : [fill in URL of upstreams web site]
 * License         : [fill in]
   Section         : python

  It builds those binary packages:

    python3-preshed - Cython Hash Table for Pre-Hashed Keys

  To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  https://mentors.debian.net/package/python-preshed

    dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/python-preshed/python-preshed_1.0.0-1.dsc

  More information about hello can be obtained from

  this packages was not uploaded to debomatic because cymem is current
  not available in archive, and preshed depends on cymem.

  preshed is a dependency of spaCy.

   [✓]  cython>=0.24,<0.28.0
   [✓]  pathlib
   [✓]  numpy>=1.7
   [*]  cymem>=1.30,<1.32         # ITP/RFS #900944
-> [*]  preshed>=1.0.0,<2.0.0
   [ ]  thinc>=6.10.1,<6.11.0
   [ ]  murmurhash>=0.28,<0.29
   [ ]  plac<1.0.0,>=0.9.6
   [✓]  ujson>=1.35
   [✓]  dill>=0.2,<0.3
   [✓]  regex==2017.4.5
   [✓]  requests>=2.13.0,<3.0.0
   [✓]  pytest>=3.0.6,<4.0.0
   [✓]  mock>=2.0.0,<3.0.0

  Changes since the last upload:

  python-preshed (1.0.0-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * Initial release. (Closes: #900945)