Le 09/10/2018 à 16:12, Andrej Shadura a écrit :
> I’m just thinking, Johan, how do you feel about putting this package under a
> maintenance of the Python team with you as an uploader? On one hand, you
> won’t ‘own’ the package, but on the other hand others could upload fixes if
> your package becomes RC-buggy, for example.

I'm totally fine with that.

To be honest, I'm quite new at creating official Debian packages and I'm not
really familiar with how uploads to the Debian repository work. I would be very
happy if my work could be backed by the Python team.

What should I do to have it accepted by the Python team?

--
Johan Fleury
PGP Key ID : 0x5D404386805E56E6