Dear mentors,

I'm currently preparing packaging of paperwork[0] which depends on a few
package I'm also packaging[1-4].
I'm not sure if this is a good idea but would it be possible to create a
group or subgroup (is it necessary a team?) named openpaperwork which
would contain the following empty repositories: 'paperwork',
'libpillowfight', 'pyinsane' and 'simplebayes' and give them commit
access to me (user 'moht-guest')
If it is not possible to group them, could you create each of them
separately?

Another question I have is that paperwork depends on an existing package
which seems abandoned[4]. I have already contacted the maintainer
without response for now. Would it be possible to create a repository
'pyocr' for this source also even if it will not be used as official
source for now but just to prepare the update if I either adopt the
package or salvage it?

Thanks

[0]: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=721287
[1]: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=741881