Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libopenhmd"

* Package name    : libopenhmd
 Version          : 0.2.0-5
 Upstream Author  : Jakob Bornecrantz
                    Jim Persson
                    Fredrik Hultin <non...@nurd.se>
* URL             : https://github.com/OpenHMD/OpenHMD
* License         : Boost Software License 1.0
 Section          : libs

It builds those binary packages:

  libopenhmd-dev - API and drivers for immersive technology (development
files)
  libopenhmd0 - API and drivers for immersive technology (shared library)

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

https://mentors.debian.net/package/libopenhmd

  dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libo/libopenhmd/libopenhmd_0.2.0-5.dsc

More information about libopenhmd can be obtained from
http://www.openhmd.net/

Changes since the last upload:

  * ITA package. Closes (#912303)
  * d/control: update Maintainer field
  * d/control: update Standards-Version field. Update to 4.2.1
  * d/compat: update from 9 to 11
  * d/copyright: update the debian files copyright field

Regards,
Emmanuel Arias

--
Arias Emmanuel