Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

  Dear mentors,

  I am looking for a sponsor for my package "rmlint"

 * Package name    : rmlint
   Version         : 2.8.0-2
   Upstream Author : Christopher Pahl <sa...@online.de>
 * URL             : https://rmlint.readthedocs.io/
 * License         : GPL-3+
   Section         : utils

  It builds these binary packages:

    rmlint     - Extremely fast tool to remove filesystem lint
 rmlint-doc - HTML documentation for rmlint
 rmlint-gui - GTK+ frontend to rmlint

  To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  https://mentors.debian.net/package/rmlint

    dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rmlint/rmlint_2.8.0-2.dsc

  Changes since the last upload:

  * Fix debian/tests/privacy-breach test to account for change
    in document location.
  * Allow debhelper to handle stripping of binaries.
  * Build with Debhelper compat level 12.
  * Remove unnecessary build dependencies for nocheck build profile.
  * Fix builds for hurd, kfreebsd and sparc64 by relaxing build dependency
    on python3-psutil for those architectures. It currently doesn't support
    those architectures and is only required for running tests anyway.
  * Fix nosetests search.
  * Fix program termination by SIGILL signal, by removing sse4 instructions.
  * Update debian/clean list.

  Regards,
   Carlos Maddela