Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal
Justification: new required dep for Calibre

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "python-css-parser".  It
will be maintained on the Debian Python Modules Team.  I hope that it
can clear NEW before 12 Feb, because the Christmas Kobo firmware
update requires a newer Calibre, and a newer Calibre requires
python-css-parser.

Package name    : python-css-parser
Version         : 1.0.4-1
Upstream Author : Kovid Goyal (maintainer of fork), Christof Hoeke (orig)
URL             : https://github.com/ebook-utils/css-parser
License         : LGPL-3.0 and Apache 2.0
Section         : python

It builds these binary packages:

  python-css-parser - CSS related utilities (parsing, serialization, etc) for
Python 2
  python3-css-parser - CSS related utilities (parsing, serialization, etc) for
Python 3

To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  https://mentors.debian.net/package/python-css-parser

  dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/python-css-parser/python-css-parser_1.0.4-1.dsc

Alternatively, clone this repository: