Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

  Dear mentors,

  I am looking for a sponsor for my package "dvdisaster"

 * Package name    : dvdisaster
   Version         : 0.79.5-7
   Upstream Author : Carsten Gnörlich <cars...@dvdisaster.org>
 * URL             :
https://web.archive.org/web/20180428070843/http://dvdisaster.net/
 * License         : GPL-3+
   Section         : otherosfs

  It builds these binary packages:

    disaster - data loss/scratch/aging protection for CD/DVD media
dvdisaster-doc - data loss/scratch/aging protection for CD/DVD media
(documentation)

  To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  https://mentors.debian.net/package/dvdisaster

    dget -ux
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dvdisaster/dvdisaster_0.79.5-7.dsc

  Changes since the last upload:

  * Add debian/gbp.conf to conform with DEP14 conventions.
  * Build with Debhelper compat level 12.
  * Set "Rules-Requires-Root: no".
  * Simplify process by which mutable files are backed up and restored.
  * Build as verbosely as possible.
  * Fix location of manual.
  * Fix dh_auto_build overrides to take advantage of parallel builds.
  * Fix format security compilation warning in GCC-8.
  * Change homepage to one archived at web.archive.org.
    http://dvdisaster.net has been unavailable for a while now.
    Not certain if this is permanent though, as the domain name still
    exists for mail.
  * Add support for nodoc build profile.
  * Add more details to upstream metadata.
  * Indicate compliance with Debian Policy 4.3.0.

  Regards,
   Carlos Maddela