Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: wishlist

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "grim"

* Package name     : grim
  Version          : 1.1+ds-1
  Upstream Author  : Simon Ser
* Url              : https://wayland.emersion.fr/grim/
* Licenses         : Expat
  Programming Lang : C
  Section          : x11

 grim is a command-line utility to take screenshots of Wayland desktops.
For now
 it requires support for the screencopy protocol to work. Support for the
 xdg-output protocol is optional, but improves fractional scaling support.
 grim will write a PNG to a file or to stdout.

It builds those binary packages:

  * grim

To access further information about this package, visit the following URL:

    https://mentors.debian.net/package/grim

    dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/grim/grim_1.1+ds-1.dsc
or using git from https://salsa.debian.org/bisco-guest/grim

More information about grim can be obtained from
    https://wayland.emersion.fr/grim/

Changes since last upload:

  * New upstream release
  * Replace debhelper with debhelper-compat
  * Bump standards version
  * Remove upstreamed patch
  * Cleanup the package's git repository

Cheers,