Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

  I am looking for a sponsor for my package "dm-zoned-tools"

 * Package name    : dm-zoned-tools
   Version         : 0.0~git20180830.9188cc0-1
   Upstream Author : Damien Le Moal <damien.lem...@wdc.com, Matias
Bjørling <matias.bjorl...@wdc.com>
 * URL             : https://github.com/hgst/dm-zoned-tools
 * License         : GPLv3
   Section         : admin

Note: This is direct post to debian mentors as my previous posts have
apparently not made it there - sorry if I have done anything wrong.

  It builds those binary packages:

    dm-zoned-tools - dmzadm tool to manage device mapper devices for
ZBC/ZAC disks

The dmzadm utility formats backend devices used with the dm-zoned device mapper.
This utility will inspect the device verifying that the device is a zoned block
device and will prepare and write on-disk dm-zoned metadata according to the
device capacity, zone size, etc.

  To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  https://mentors.debian.net/package/dm-zoned-tools

    dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dm-zoned-tools/dm-zoned-tools_0.0~git20180830.9188cc0-1.dsc

  More information about dm-zoned-tools can be obtained from
https://www.example.com.

  Changes since the last upload:
  Initial release (Closes: #882640)  dm-zoned-tools packagin

  Regards,
   Andrew Worsley