Am 28.04.2019 um 09:35 teilte Mattia Rizzolo mit:
On Sat, Apr 27, 2019 at 11:33:53PM +0200, Hilmar Preuße wrote:

Hi,

I'm not aware of any welcome mail I should have received. Not sure, to
which address it was sent, but the LDAP entry lists my web.de address,
which is correct. I simply noticed that my NM process (#608) was closed.

I'm not sure what happened, but I'm pretty confidend that there was an
account comment pointing to a very old (2011, indeed, since I also added
a note with that year in the nm process) RT ticket, as well as some
"allowedHost"s fields.

See my other mail: I found it.

At this point, to actually ask access for a given porterbox you'll need
to ask to renew your access permission.  See the "Expired Accounts"
section of https://dsa.debian.org/doc/guest-account/ - you fall into
that one, since your account has shadowExpire=15143, which means
2011-06-18.

As said: I tried already to do that, but for any reason I get the
message that my login can't be matched to any known person, after login
into nm.debian.org using my Debian cert.

"You are currently logged in with SSO username , but you cannot be
matched to any person in the site.
If you are already in the site, for example as a Debian Maintainer, you
can try to correct the situation using the claim interface."

I tried already to use the claim interface, but I'm pretty sure this did
not give the expected results. Therefore I'll try to fix the match and
then try to get access to the servers as described by you above.

Just mail admin@rt.d.o, asking to grant again access to a porterbox for
architecture X because of Y, they will re-enable your account in no
time.

I'll keep that in mind. Many thanks!

Hilmar
--