Hi A. Lewenberg,

Em qui., 13 de ago. de 2020 às 17:49, A. Lewenberg
<deb...@lewenberg.com> escreveu:

> I am trying to suppress some lintian errors in my package build. I see
> this error when running lintian:
> --
> E: stanford-spdb source: source-is-missing
> usr/share/spdb/vendor/assets/javascripts/bootstrap-4.4.1.min.js
> --
>
> I attempt to override this by adding to debian/lintian-overrides the line
> --
> stanford-spdb source: source-is-missing
> usr/share/spdb/vendor/assets/javascripts/bootstrap-4.4.1.min.js

I will consider that you know what you are doing overriding this lintian.

This lintian is for a source, not for a binary. See:

E: stanford-spdb source: <----

So you need to create an override at debian/source/lintian-overrides,
not in debian/lintian-overrides.

Regards,

Eriberto