On Sun, Mar 7, 2021 at 4:45 AM Tong Sun wrote:

> Ah, indeed. the two files are modified after the package was
> installed. Actually they are generated, not from within the package.

Configuration files should either be conffiles installed in the .deb
or files created by the package at postinst/run time, but not both of
these at the same time.

So the .deb should not contain the files and they should get removed
from disk by the prerm. Also you will need to transition them from
conffiles to regular files, I don't know how to do that though.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise